Get organized the simple way gain control of your time and y
This book helps you get organized through simplicity. You don’t need a complicated time management system or a planner filled with every small task right down to the last detail. You need a basic system that gets the job done without becoming a project in itself.
The authors give practical advice for getting organized in all aspects of your life:
• Organizing your desk and paperwork
• Managing your computer and smartphone instead of letting them manage you
• Controlling your finances
• Quick tips for decluttering your home
• Time management and scheduling
• Getting organized as a family
The authors include a simple quiz at the beginning of each chapter so you can track where you are and where you need to improve. This book will help you take charge of the details, free yourself from the pressures of over-commitment, and find greater satisfaction with your life.
|Formato||[EU] Stampa bianco e nero - standard - 148x210 mm - Carta bianca - Copertina opaca|